The safety and protection of your data is the top priority at Karner Bowdenzüge GmbH.
We collect and process your data in order to process your inquiry, order and other business correspondence quickly and to your satisfaction.
The data provided by you are required in particular to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data we can not conclude the contract with you.
II. Data Use
Which data are stored, recorded and used by us?
We store your personal data (name / company, address, e-mail addresses, telephone number, fax number, in each case the responsible clerk, bank account, UID number) basically for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation, settlement to termination of a contract) in the context of which we have collected this data, and if necessary also in accordance with the statutory storage and documentation obligations, which inter alia from the Austrian Commercial Code (UGB), the Federal Tax Code (BAO) and until the termination of any legal dispute, ongoing warranty and guarantee periods, etc.
What do we need your data for? To whom are your data shared?
We need the collected personal data:
• for customer care and general business transactions,
• to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures,
• to fulfill tax obligations,
• for the provision, execution, maintenance, optimization and security of our service, service and user services, as well as
• for notifications and own advertising purposes, for example for the transmission of offers.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is on the one hand contract fulfillment, legitimate interests, the fulfillment of our legal or contractual obligations and on the other hand your consent (for example contact form, cookies).
We may use contract processors for this data processing. Your data will be passed on by us to fulfill the contract to the following third parties:
- to our EDP service provider for the operation of the databases and maintenance of the EDP;
- to our software service provider in the course of operating our website;
- to suppliers / manufacturers or customers for performance of the contract and for warranty claims;
- to parcel services or forwarding agencies for the delivery of goods;
- to banks for the settlement of payments;
- to our tax consultancy firm for the preparation of annual accounts, open items lists etc .;
- to administrative authorities (such as tax offices) to fulfill legal obligations;
- insurance in case of complaints;
- to legal representatives and courts in the event of legal disputes.
If necessary, order processing contracts were concluded in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
III. Data Security
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss or destruction and against access by unauthorized persons.
IV. Privacy Questions - Your Rights
Under the Data Protection Act, you are entitled in principle to the (free) disclosure of your personal data processed, as well as to rectification or deletion or restriction of processing and the right to object to processing, and to data portability. For that, contact us.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in a way, you can complain to the Data Protection Authority.
You can reach us under the following contact details:
KARNER Bowdenzüge GmbH